Well, I'm back at it. Yesterday, I made it to page 127. In the process, I identified about 16 errors, most of them typographical. One word was repeated "states states," some hyphens were missing or in the wrong place, and there were a few poor word choices. Also wrestled with the registration symbol (R). First I left it out, then I put it in, then I read about it and learned it's not really needed. Since it adds to the clutter, I took it out. One step forward, one step back.
I discovered that I absolutely love the phrase, "As a bonus!" It was in there 5 times! I had to go and take a few of those out!
Really trying to perfect the text and facilitate a pleasant reading experience for physicians who pick up the published copy! We'll see how far I get today.